August 9, 2014
September 22, 2014
House Peasebury is a noble house from The Stormlands. They live in a castle called Poddingfield, which can be found in the Dornish Marches, at the border of the Stormlands and The Reach, northeast of Harvest Hall. Their sigil shows a pea pod burst open, green on white, bordered by three rows of green peas, which is a reference to the pease fields surrounding the castle. The castle guards a mountainpass that gives acess to the Stormlands.
- Castle, located on the foothills of the Dornish Marches. It is surrounded by fields and small farming hamlets. The walls are brown, which is a common feature in the Dornish Marches.
- Poddingwoods, can be found northeast of the castle. It contains a hunting cabin and camp, and is bordered by wetlands.
- Mountainpass, gives access to the Stormlands. It is guarded by two small holdfasts, inhabited by knights.
- Sept, located in the mountains, only accessible by following a small goat trail.
- Mine, used to mine iron. It is surrounded by a small hamlet.
- Lumberjack, can be found at a waterfall. It is home of a big lumbermill that is driven by a dam.
Poddingfield has been built by Steineke96. Construction started at the start of August and was finished two months later.
Poddingfield is inspired by Hunedoara Castle and the Wartenstein Castle in Austria.
Poddingfield was featured in Episode 39 of WesterosCraft Walks. DutchGuard started at the mountain pass and made his way down through the fields and hamlets to the castle.